Engaging large cohorts, and delivering to classes in an online context. Here are some resources to help advise best practice for remote teaching!
- Enhancing Lecture Captureplynch2020-03-24T10:32:14+11:00
- Collaborate Ultraplynch2020-03-24T10:42:54+11:00
- User Generated Contentadmin2020-03-24T10:38:32+11:00
- Screen Capture with Canvas Studioadmin2020-03-24T10:42:49+11:00
- Video Hosting Alternativesekay2020-03-05T13:22:57+11:00
- Welcome to Program Videosekay2020-02-14T16:25:43+11:00
- Video and Audio feedbackjamilah2020-02-12T12:06:11+11:00
- UGC Video Toolsadmin2020-02-12T12:09:11+11:00
- Creating Inclusive Learning Videoadmin2020-02-28T16:43:31+11:00
- Adding Lecture Recordings into Canvaslchew2020-03-18T14:35:25+11:00
What’s the Learning and Teaching Hub?
A resource for the Academic Community of the College of Business and Law at RMIT and beyond!
Thought Leadership, News, Profesional Development Opportunties and more from the College of Business Learning and Law and Teaching Portfolio
Connecting Students with Global Industry Through Technology [...]
The L&T Toolbox
The L&T Toolbox provides practical examples for how teaching staff can further enhance their courses using evidence based approaches and activities.