The Academic Development Group (ADG) provides leadership and guidance to the Schools in support of continuous quality improvement of programs and courses. The ADG, works closely with the Schools in the development and review of courses and programs and also provides sound pedagogical and project management principles for all enhancement initiatives. The ADG ensures internal processes for quality assurance and the maintenance of academic integrity are integral throughout the development, delivery and review process.
Our goal is to work with Schools to align projects with RMIT Strategy 2020 in order to ensure:
- Continuous improvement of programs and courses
- Programs are aligned and connected with industry
- Programs and courses are global in focus and practical in application
- Program and courses are aligned with future workforce demand
- Programs are shaped by the expertise of industry practitioners
- Work-integrated learning is fundamental to the design, delivery and review of every program
- Programs are designed, developed and reviewed with the guidance of industry experts through advisory groups, professional and governance bodies
More information about the background of the RMIT Strategy 2020 is available on the RMIT website.
Guidelines for writing HE course guides
These guidelines have been produced to assist HE course coordinators tasked with
writing new course guides or updating existing ones.