Demonstration – Reading Lists (Leganto)
These sessions have been organised for College of Business teachers who are looking at implementing Reading Lists (Leganto) into their Canvas courses.
Reading lists are an interactive and collaborative way of managing course readings.
What is Reading Lists (Leganto)
- create structured, annotated reading lists
- generate analytics and reports to gain insight into the materials that students use
- keep lists up to date from year to year in an easy manner.
- collaborate and share views, feedback, and questions with classmates and instructors
- discover new materials from peers’ suggestions and automated content recommendations
- gather resources into a personal repository directly from discovery systems, scholarly sources, publishers’ sites, online bookstores and other websites.
These two sessions will be run as demonstrations, feel free to BYOD and follow along with Frank Ponte from the RMIT Library who will be facilitating the sessions.
Reading Lists demonstration:
- Turning Reading Lists on in your course
- Creating a reading list
- Associating a reading list with your course
- Building your reading list
- Managing reading list collaborators
- Submitting your reading list to the Library for publication
- Embedding or linking to items in your reading list